Sunday, June 15, 2014

Departed Souls - Yours more than Mine


I am the guy who brushed against you,
Stayed through the thick n thin.. just the other day...
The guy who still wants to talk to you,
But doesn't know what's appropriate to say.

It has been a decade than just years,
I still love you after all this time and tears...
Hell's breaking loose and the web looses his prime,
Time to dismantle all that was once sublime.

I was tired of begging...for care, for truce, for affection and for love,
That couldn't be mine alone and will cease to even exist...
The path that I dreamt of, was a path of emptiness from above,
I'm tired of figthing I can't take it anymore.

I was so tired of wondering if you would be with him or me,
I was so tired of wondering what the end is going to turn out to be...
I was so tired of wondering if you really love me,
I was so tired of wondering how you could see him where I used to be.

Soon you wouldn't even want to remember me,
Now that you have decided and departed...
But I will remember you,
For you leave me broken hearted.

There is One thing I must say,
Since He is a choice, take my heart...
For it is destined to decay,
Not beating when you depart.

What is left in life, If I'll be left alone,
Since all the precious is simply walking out...
There will be fear, there will be emptiness,
But nothings worth doing about.

What else is new but another failure in love.
I wish and hope you happiness.

@vaimasters

No comments:

Post a Comment