Monday, June 16, 2014

Broken Nostalgia


I had told myself that God didn't exist,
For the love of my life... was broken...
Then there was a spark that ignited my heart to glory,
Your sheer sight... was now my soul's token.

Now there is a lifeless pain and lonely nights to look up to,
Where the mind and body unite to be shaken...
Will I have no one to love anymore??
For I felt you... and now you are taken.

You are suddenly miles apart and this pain is too much to bear,
My heart aches for you and pleads to touch you again...
For my soul is naked to love you bare...
When did I become this way? Why did I become so bane?

I wish I could say Come back! Please don't leave me,
Hold me, kiss me, crush and tell me it will be okay...
The love we have and the love we share,
You will find me all along, with a smile and a bouquet.

@vaimasters

No comments:

Post a Comment