Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Day You Decided


Its supposed to be a new day,
To get over yesterday...
Who do I fool, when
You're in everything I wish to say.

I told you that I'd stay forever,
That you'd be alone never...
But I have to lose you,
Coz love's a process...
And we cant get through.

Why did you ever have to go, 
Is my heart left alone to be...?
I cant face a day without you, 
Please come back to me...

I long to have you here with me,
I frame the days when you were with me...
Those happy times I'll cherish,
As long as you want me Or we don't perish.

Please come back to me,
I can never face the world alone...
Without you by my side,
Am a king without a throne.

I love you more now that you're gone,
I lone to sing, your favorite song...
I long to be in your loving arms,
And keep you close to where you belong.

Please come back to me,
And help me breathe again...
For my heart cries for you,
Nothing so precious, nothing so disdain.

Its could be a lovely day,
The sun shines too bright...
The sky knows no bound,
When you are so much around. 

Follow me @vaimasters
-

No comments:

Post a Comment