Thursday, December 13, 2012

Facing The Fall


Every night that we fought, laughed and we loved them all,
Now every morning, I am facing the fall.

You have to grow beyond me to see,
You will have to wake up one day, and put a step on me.


How can I build this wall and tell you that the love's gone cold,
How can I live this lies with so much untold.

You is who I wanted and You is what I had?
Knowing what I would miss, makes it swell so bad…


When you need some time away, you move on like you should,
Seeing you try so hard, it kills me to say something good…

Though you try to let me in again and trust me like before,
I really don't want to re-open that door...

With something that started a year ago,
I knew all I wanted was you,
Maybe its just too bad for me...
That today you don't find that true.


I'd never imagined this day when we'd grow apart,
Just remember that I Love You and you are special to my heart.

Follow me @vaimasters

No comments:

Post a Comment