Sunday, December 23, 2012

I Want You for Christmas

All I wanted for Christmas was to see you more dearly,
But now I can’t even see you very clearly.

All I wanted for Christmas was your laughing face,
Did I ask too much to get your stressing disgrace?

Christmas is not about me but the spirit I wanted,
And I would have liked to not be taken for granted.

All I wanted this Christmas was to see you healthy with peace,
For you that meant, discarding me with ease.

Now I'm hurt and hurt all the time, 
And I want to cry for the feeling inside... 
Feeling worse than committing a crime, 
I had you here but not you this side. 

Can’t ask you to hold me,
In my world that’s so torn... 
Can’t ask to tell me stuff, 
When there’s so much going on. 

You say you were right,
But does that make me wrong? 
Plus you question my love, 
You think it's long gone. 

I feel unheard and unseen and weak,
To think of you and think of you all week... 
My nerves are thick and the flow is such,
That I think so less and love you so much. 

Please let me bleed, 
Don’t care if am hurt... 
Please go ahead and wash your sins, 
Because all I am, is dirt. 

This is just a phase and a phase it will be,
Somewhere in the dark, you will find someone... 
But that won’t be--- Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment