Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Who Am I?

Who am I?

Lost in a world, that scares me to death,
Lost in a crowd I’m losing my breath,
Not while a kid, but lost as an adult,
Everything falling apart and its my fault.


Lost as a person, cant find my way,
Lost in life I could say, 
Lost in worry, Who exactly am I?
So much I did, I've lived a Lie.


Lost to my Kindness, Lost to my Love,
Lost in the sky, Like a lonely dove.
Lost in thought which I shouldn't do,
It Winds me up and I can’t get through.

Lost to comfort all kind words,
Lost to advice that isn't heard,
Lost to those who really care?
All these people always there.

Lost in Me, I need a break,
Lost in wonder which road to take?
Lost in a place I don’t know well,
Where are you now? There’s no one to tell.

Lost here alone To break these walls
Do I remember who to call?
Lost in soul, Yours too and not just mine,
Deep low down, I see no line.

Lost family, lost my place in it,
Still yet I’m full of hate and shit.
Low on esteem, I think I’ll leave,
Love is not for me to achieve.

-VK

No comments:

Post a Comment