Saturday, March 10, 2012

You are so Lovely Tonight

Never seen you lovely tonight,
never seen you shine so bright,
Asked you for a dim-lit dance,
a dance filled with romance.

Ever since I saw, your amazing,
Ever since we felt, your amazing,
Ever since our wedding, your amazing...

Since you left me astray,
I was still & told to smile n stay,
and it took my breath away.

I have never got this feeling,
Feeling of complete hollow,
My dreams start & end with you,
waiting to let Me follow

You're my lady in Red,
And I want to dance with you
Before its dead...
Just you & me,
Its where I want to be,
nothing to show nothing to hide,
with you smiling by my side.

Never seen you so lovely tonight,
1 chance to dance tonight !!!

For more fun and for Tech updates, follow me on Twitter and also on Monkey Business


No comments:

Post a Comment