Wednesday, September 28, 2016

What is Love?

:: It is what you want it to be ::
It gets sketchier to talk experiences. 

There is nothing more dear to us that a valid companion. "Valid" because not everyone is compatible with you for a long term. When you see the reason to latch on to someone, be the reason for them to latch on to you too, unconditionally!

Is it in a feeling you reside?
Or the one for whom you can't decide...
It is really a simple question to ask,
Deep'er you think, deeper gets the task.

Growing up is for losers you say,
Maybe it is hard to be or not to be...
The night's as good as day!
When all I ask is to Talk to me!

I'm not strong enough to stay away,
No matter how much the stakes...
No matter how bad you've hurt my past
My love wont let my anger last


Cheers,
Vaistorm


No comments:

Post a Comment