Friday, March 7, 2014

Love Today Care Tomorrow


I dedicate this particular poem to the person who I would have called my best friend, had there not been a supernatural and abandoned yet Independent feeling of Love, Guilt and Void within the mind, body and obviously the soul. There have been a thousand occasions to celebrate oneness but today, when I look back at the times well spent, at the times we fought and recreated love, I realize that today is The Day I needed her the most. Love is not a necessity but a luxury for most and my lines are something to relate to:

Endless as it may be for some...
The regret, the truce, the promise all at once,
Empowering the death to leave and come...
Slow & steady to the heart at once.

It has started with "I love the way you look at me" with all the adjectives possible, naturally screaming out of my over exerted heart. But since it fell away like dominoes in the hands of apes, my shattered soul wept deep in the corner of my heart. The words just kept mumbling out of the mouth to encourage my mind to respond to the materialistic world but at what cost. All this energy to function, was being drawn from the positivity that was left. Since I loved the way she was... Here is what I can relate to now... : 

I love the way you hate me now... 
At least compels me to feel,
I obviously hate the feeling...
But can't deny its real.


I loved the way you walk...
Now you keep your path away from me,
A minute, an hour or a day we talk...
Your back is the only thing I see.

I loved to way you called me names...
Which now grew to become your fighting games,
Did you leave your mind behind with a classic Hit...
You & your stone cold heart are full of Shit.

I love the way you give up on me...
The way you talk makes me feel so good,
You said you really loved me...
But I knew you never could.


I hate the way she looks at me...
And then she smiles in my face,
I act as if it doesn't hurt at all...
And I walk away with grace.

So for some strange reason...
I think you want me to get over you,
You are always right according to you...
Maybe its time you need someone new. ;)

There maybe somethings I might do wrong and I do. But I can only try to be a better person, a better human and there is not doubt that I have no jurisdiction in Your area of expertise i.e. Preventive Love. I do not wish bad luck... but may you find someone just like me again. haha :D

@vaimasters

No comments:

Post a Comment