Monday, September 30, 2013

Tear Burst

Reasoning I cant, as I know what you go through,
Still am Bound and cant see you go through...
You're strong, you're tough,
I am ranting about all my stuff...
Punish me as I am Sorry and all-ready to kneel,
I know below is what you must feel:
----------->


You're out of my life,
It hurt at first but now I'm alright...
I decided to not listen to your lies anymore,
It's over, it's through & I've closed my door.

Many-a-times I've been played as a fool,
At first you were good but now you're just cruel...
I dreamt of the day we would be together,
But I'm moving on as I can't wait forever.


Hopefully one day soon you'll find it isn't nice,
to find me being loved by someone else each night...
I must admit the times we spent together were great,
Now you've grown into something, something I can only hate.

You had so many chances but you took too long,
I feel better now knowing you're finally gone.

@vaimasters


No comments:

Post a Comment