Friday, July 20, 2012

:: Am a Dreamer ::


I had to wish for Three,
So I wondered what it could be,
I kept thinking,
...And thinking what it meant to me.

My count starts at One,
I wish for my only one,
And when I open my eye,
You are everywhere but by my side.


I could wish for more,
But a year I lost and gone,
It Never seemed so plagued,
When you are also gone.

My stars just chose to leave,
and not a tear rolled out,
Its still so hard to believe,
 Once, shining was a knock-out.

My count raised to Two,
I don't know what to do,
I think I'll wish for more,
Someone to care and adore.


Growing old, growing smart,
We were growing more apart,
The love I got from you,
Is the least I ought to do.

Realizing on the crossroad set,
I know you aren't with me,
That I can't go there, yet
As life has freedom but bound by debt.

So you take my song,
Take it to your heart,
Maybe what I could have shown,
Is already long past gone.

@vaimasters

No comments:

Post a Comment